Beauty and the Beast

Assalamu'alaikum wrt. wbt....

Malam ni tgh borak2 dgn abang ngah pasal citer dolu2...masa tu aku baby lagi....Ada satu cerita... Beauty and the Beast ..bersiri lakonan Linda Hamilton ... Aku suka bangat sama itu cerita ... walaupun aku belum tumbuh gigi lagi masa tu ......masih menyusu badan ... abang ngah sakap dia masa tu dah umo 17 tahun .... hahahaha

Citer tu super romantik la pada aku... percintaan antara vincent dan catherine ... mereka adalah sahabat baik yg berkongsi segalanya ... namun tidak bersatu sampai akhir cerita ...catherine mati. Cerita itu memberi pengajaran... bahawa cinta tidak semestinya bersatu, dan cinta tidak semestinya memiliki ... memang feeling habis masa aku tengok citer tu. Antara intro yang aku ingat yang nih ---

Vincent: This is where the wealthy and the powerful rule. It is her world. A world apart from mine. Her name is Catherine. From the moment I saw her, she captured my heart with her beauty, her warmth, and her courage. I knew then, as I know now, she would change my life . . . forever.

Catherine Chandler: He comes from a secret place, far below the city streets, hiding his face from strangers, safe from hate and harm. He brought me there to save my life . . . and now, wherever I go, he is with me, in spirit. For we have a bond stronger than friendship or love. And although we cannot be together, we will never, ever be apart.

Lagu Tema citer ni ialah ... The First Time I Love Forever

The first time I loved forever
Was when you whispered my name
And I knew at once you loved me
For the me of who I am

The first time I loved forever
I cast all else aside
And I bid my heart to follow
Be there no more need to hide

And if wishes and dreams are merely for children
And if love's a tale for fools
I'll live the dream with you

For all my life and forever
There's a truth I'll always know
When my world divides and shatters
Your love is where I'll go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kenalilah Ciri2 Hasad Dengki

How do you define Happiness??

Jangan Mengharap Pada Sesuatu Yang Belum Pasti